Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Darling(s)

Oh my, it's Christmas Eve!

I'm sitting here in my Nana's home here in good old Princeton, Kentucky, watching It's a Wonderful Life.

Does everyone remember that film? I studied it this semester in my Film and Literature this semester.We watched the behind-the-scenes movie in class and I learned a few new facts:

Did you know Jimmy Stewart was nervous about the big telephone kissing scene with Donna Reed? He kept on asking the director to put off filming that scene. Apparently it had been a long time since Jimmy Stewart had filmed a scene of such caliber. Funny; good thing he got it right, huh?



I love that scene.
Even if Jimmy Stewart is just a tiny bit awkward.

Only a tiny bit.

Maybe more than a tiny bit. 

Well, Merry Christmas everyone!

It's a good thing Christmas is about a lot more than Jimmy Stewart and his awkward kissing scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment