Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Be-lated Thanksgiving:

I figure, why not show what I'm grateful for after Thanksgiving?

That way I can be more self-righteous and prove that I show my gratitude on days other than Thanksgiving.

Plus, I've been too busy to post.

Because this has been the BEST THANKSGIVING BREAK EVER!

But anyway, here it is:

WHAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR IN THIS EXACT MOMENT:


1. Food. Specifically rainbow J-ELLO, smoked turkey, and delicious mashed potatoes.

2. No School. 'Nuff said.

3.The fact that Harry Potter has another movie coming out, because the one I saw last night was L-A-M-E. Sorry friends, I know a lot of you liked the movie, but really, it was half the book, half the movie. They could have done all of that in ninety minutes. I mean, and maybe it followed the book almost perfectly, but this would have been time for a little deviation. Adaptation doesn't mean translation (thank you film & lit class). Oh, and I still think Harry needs a few more acting classes, or maybe just more of a personality. Maybe that's what the whole film was lacking, personality. Here's crossing my fingers for the last one!

4. Cell phones that allow me to communicate with family and friends who are not near me.

5. The gospel. As always.

6. And this kid:

Ohhhhh, he makes me so happy :) and so grateful!

2 comments: