Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

20 minutes...

SO...

I have twenty minutes until the bus I am suppose to catch is going to arrive at the Wilkinson center here at good old B-Y-U. In an effort at self-improvement/to appear less stalker like, I am going to work on my SELF DIRECTED LEARNING PLAN rather than waste away my life on facebook.

I have decided for my SELF DIRECTED LEARNING PLAN to address this first unit in a more humane manner, that is, from a humanities perspective, hahaha, oh thank you puns for existing. I'm thinking of looking up art either from that time period (really, really old England) or made about that time period to demonstrate and explain the themes of this unit according to our themes.

My search began with wikipedia where I found this:


A stain glass depiction of King Edwin at St. Mary in Yorkshire.

This is just the first in a long series of awesome art pieces that I am sure to find as I am going to now check out an ark history book before my bus comes.

Seeing as I must first find the book, retrieve it, and check it out in the next five minutes I should probably leave.

Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment