Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Books I've Read

So I've started to make a list of all the important books I've read. I've looked through a lot of top 100 booklists to get an idea of what books are important, and these are the ones that I've read from those lists.
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
Mansfield Park
Northanger Abby
Persuasion
Jane Eyre
Wuthering Heights
Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass
The Great Gatsby
The Scarlet Letter
Their Eyes Were Watching God
A Doll's House
To Kill A Mockingbird
The Crucible
Animal Farm
All Quiet on the Western Front
Cyrano de Burgerac
Oedipus Rex
Antigone
The Grapes of Wrath
Candide
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Hamlet
Macbeth
King Lear
Romeo and Juliet
As You Like It
Richard III
I Henry IV
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Julius Caesar
Othello
1984
Anna Karenina
Watership Down
The Good Earth
A Separate Peace
As I Lay Dying
The Odyssey
The Prince
The Kite Runner
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
And Then There Were None
The Color Of Water
Fahrenheit 451
Flowers for Algernon
A Lesson Before Dying
Like Water for Chocolate
Shavanu
Night
Cat's Cradle
Dawn
The Giver
Gone With the Wind
Anne of Green Gables
Ender's Game
(there could be more to come as I think of them) :]

No comments:

Post a Comment